Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search and its offices is a Sydney, NSW, Australia based recruitment and search consultancy focused purely on the Legal and Company Secretary profession. We are committed to ensuring that when we collect and use information about visitors to our websites, we do so in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as well as other global legislation including the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) and Principles where our offices and associated offices are located.
A collection statement for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) Australia;
A fair processing information statement for the purposes of the DIFC Data Protection Law (DIFC Law No 1 2007);
By accessing the Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search website and/or submitting your personal information to Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search through any means, you consent to the use, collection and/or disclosure using your personal information as set out in the Policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of the Policy, please do not provide any data, including personal information, to us.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search may collect information that you give us about yourself such as your name, contact details, skills, qualifications, accreditations and your employment history. We may also collect other types of your personal information such as references and employment objectives during the course of dealing with you, for example if you are considered for a particular employment position. Where practical, the purpose for which we collect personal information and the consequences of not providing it will be made clear at the time of collection. When you visit our websites, you consent to the use, collection and/or disclosure using your personal information for any or all of the following purposes: Registering or subscribing to our services or requesting further services on our website;
- Contacting us to report a problem with our websites or make any enquiry or query or comment; and
- Applying online for a job or to work with Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search where you may need to provide (without limitation) information about your education, employment history and accreditations. Your application will constitute your express consent to our use of this information to access your application and to allow us to carry out any reference checking and other related activities as may be required of us under applicable law as an employer.
- Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search may also collect information from public records and third parties to whom you have provided your personal information.
2. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- To provide our services to you;
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- To enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our services (such as job alerts, event alerts, etc);
- To match your coded details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and, where you provide your prior consent as a candidate, to send your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- To answer your inquiry;
- To direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- To trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you have requested, such as psychometric evaluations or skills tests, and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisers, IT consultants, mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties must comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search;
- If Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search merges with or is acquired by another business, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business and their advisers and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such an event; • We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if they require us to do so; and
- We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
3. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Sensitive information is a special category of personal information under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the GDPR. It is the information or an opinion about you, including racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual preferences or practices, criminal records and health information. As a general rule, Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search does not collect sensitive information about you unless necessary for the purposes of providing our services to you. However, in circumstances where Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search requires sensitive information from you, we will first seek your consent to collect it.
4. PRIVACY ON OUR WEBSITES
Submitting Your Curriculum Vitae (“CV”), Applying for Jobs and request for Conferences and Events You may submit your CV to Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search via this website, either for general consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they arise or to apply for a specific advertised job. Once submitted, your CV will be sent directly to the relevant Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search recruitment consultant who will review your details and advise you whether you are to be accepted by us for registration on our central database. If you are accepted onto our database, our recruitment consultants should then contact you to set up an interview in person. You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV via our websites.
Job Alerts; Event Alerts, etc.
You may sign up to receive emails that alert you to new jobs on our website or upcoming conferences and events (Job Alerts/ Conference and Event Alerts). To subscribe to these, you need to provide your email address, which will be used for the purpose of keeping you informed by email of the latest jobs and/or news/ events. If you no longer wish to receive any of these, unsubscribe links are provided in every email that you receive.
Aggregate Information about Website
Visitors We gather information and statistics about all visitors to this website, including the most frequently accessed pages and most frequently used services. We only use such data in aggregate form (that is, the information does not identify any one individual). This information helps us determine the most beneficial parts of our websites and ways in which we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users. We also publish some of this aggregate (non-identifiable) information on the Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search website.
5. IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to analyse visitor trends and traffic on our website. This information does not identify individuals and is not passed on to third parties.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, for use when you return to a page/website that you visited before. In this case it contains information required for downloading documents. Cookies are not required to view our website but are in the document downloads area. If you wish to download a document, a cookie will be used to remember your name and email address to keep you from having to re-enter it every time you download a document. If Cookies are disabled you will need to re-enter this information every time you download a file. The cookies are non-permanent and will be removed when you close your browser.
6. DATA QUALITY
Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search takes reasonable steps to keep personal information secure, accurate and up to date. In circumstances where your personal information has changed please contact the Privacy Officer, they will endeavour to update and correct the information in accordance with applicable privacy law. Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search may also contact you from time to time to check the information is still correct. You can edit your Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search Account information, including your marketing preferences, at any time. You can send an email to email@example.com
7. DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search takes reasonable technical and organisational steps to protect the personal information we hold from loss, unauthorised access, and misuse. The use of locks and security systems assist Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search in protecting your personal information. Your personal information may be stored in hard copy documents, or electronically on Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search software or systems. When no longer required, personal information is destroyed in a secure manner or deleted. The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, while we seek to protect your personal information by implementing digital security systems in various parts of our website, Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. Where we have links to websites outside the Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search, we cannot ensure that your privacy will be protected in accordance with this policy. You should consult these other websites’ privacy policies as we have no control over them and are not responsible for any information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
8. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request access to or update or to delete your personal information held at Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search by contacting the Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search Privacy Officer as set out below. We may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and give you reasons for doing so. Where you request your personal information to be updated and there is a dispute about the facts, we will make a note on your personal information of such dispute. If you have created an account with Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search via our website, you are able to view and update any information by logging into your account.
If you are a data subject under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us;
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
At Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search we aim to acknowledge receipt of your complaint as soon as possible and commit to resolve all complaints no later than 30 days. However, there may be instances where this is not possible due to the contents of the complaint. In such circumstances, we will respond to your complaint in a reasonable and practical time. You may wish to contact the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC), if you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint.
10. FEEDBACK SUBMITTED TO GREENFIELDS EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT & SEARCH
Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search website has areas on the site where you can submit feedback. Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search may use this feedback for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search may change this Policy from time to time for any reason and will update the Policy accordingly.
12. YOUR RIGHTS – CONTACTING GREENFIELDS EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT & SEARCH
THE PRIVACY OFFICER
Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search
Level 8, 99 Elizabeth Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Please contact our Privacy Officer at Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search if you have a request relating to any of the following:
- If you would like to access, or correct, your personal information held by Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search;
- If you would like your personal information removed from the Greenfields Executive Recruitment & Search database;
- If you would like to opt-out from receiving direct marketing e-mails; or
- Any general queries relating to this Policy.